Lovee this green, reminds me of a forest, and the confetti tip tops it off!
Haven’t been updating lately! Sorrrry!
I actually did these ones a few weeks ago, but I used on my nails ‘Turquoise Moonlight’ Quo by Orly.
Super pretty color and shines nicely in the sunlight! I used a bright blue for a base just to help the color pop more, but even 2 coats of the polish goes on well, and not sheer. Enjoi!
I’m a big fan of the O.P.I. Kardashians nail polish line, so this is a new blue one by Kim.
I applied two layers and a top coat, it has a bit of sheer sparkle to it, and not so plain and platinum.
SOOO for my nails I was inspired because it was April 20th aka 420.
I took a green and applied it to 1/3 of the bottom part of my nail, once dried (so colors didn’t mix), I then applied a yellow on the 2/3 of my nail and topped it off with a red.
Once completely dried, i took my black shatter nail polish and painted a layer on and a top coat.
For those out their who love some ‘TMNT’ this is for you..
My personal favorite, Michelangelo - “Easy-going and free-spirited”. I was bored and thought, this looks pretty fun.. soo here it is kiddies!
1. I applied a coat of ‘Faux Fur by Nicole O.P.I.’
2. After completely dry I swiped a strip of ‘Snappy Sorbet by Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI’
2. And finally, two white circles and two black dots for the eyes!
For you Indie loving people out there… or just people into a good tune, here’s one for you!
Sweet song, can’t really remeber how i stumbled on to it, but I love it.
Rough Town by Bronze Radio Return
1. First I applied two coats of ‘My Lifesaver by Nicole O.P.I.
2. After completely dry, carefully I used ‘Nail Art Pen by Sally Hansen’ (white) in a triangle shape from my cuticle up. Then did this again a bit up from the first triangle.
3. Lastly a top coat of your choice! again i used ‘Strengthener Plus by Nicole O.P.I.’
1. Apply Base coat: I chose a very pale/nude colour ‘Vanity Fairest by Essie’ and did two coats.
2. Then VERY Carefully painted on ‘Hello World by Nicole O.P.I.’ over the bottom part of my nail in a half moon shape.
3. I waited awhile for my nails to dry so i could apply strips to the top part of my nail and then painted on again ‘Hello World’
4. Final Step: Top Coat ‘Strengthener Plus by Nicole O.P.I.’ and placed a small pearl jewel on my ring finger before it drys!
Boss Song, Gets me in such a good mood every time I listen to it.
‘The Stroke’ by Billy Squier